OUR PLAN TO SERVICE OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF DURING THE COVID-19 CRISISThe health and welfare of our staff and our clients is always the number one concern of Aurora Medical Spa. We will be re-opening Aurora Medical Spa upon approval of local authorities. We will be implementing best practices to ensure we are making every effort to provide a safe environment for our clients and staff.
- We will encourage social distancing.
- We will sanitize the front lobby area and all countertops multiple times each day.
- We will be lengthening treatment times to give our providers more time to sanitize each treatment room after use.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will sanitize the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- We will eMail our clients initial paperwork before their appointment so they can fill this out from their home computer.
- We will have our client’s text us from their car when they arrive. We will then text them back when their provider is ready to see them, therefore eliminating having to wait in the waiting room.
- Upon arrival we will be checking the temperature of all staff and clients with a no-touch infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients).
- All employees and clients will be asked a series of health questions.
- The front desk will not handle any credit cards. The client will insert the card themselves. We will encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us so on future visits, no physical transaction will be necessary. Receipts will be eMailed to the client.
- Our staff will be reminded to avoid touching their faces as much as possible.
- We will have hand sanitizer for our clients to sanitize their hands prior to their treatment.
- Our support staff will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds every hour.
- As always, our treatment providers will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after each treatment.
- All employees will be wearing masks while working at Aurora Medical Spa.
- As always, our treatment providers will wear gloves during all treatments.
We thank you so much for your continued trust in Aurora Medical Spa to provide the quality care you deserve.